Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Research"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Effect of oral administration of nicotinamide mononucleotide on clinical parameters and nicotinamide metabolite levels in healthy Japanese men
- Head to head comparison of short term Treatment with the NAD+ Precursor Nicotinamide Mononucleotide(NMN) and 6 weeks of exercise in obese female mice
- Long-term administration of nicotinamide mononucleotide mitigates age-associated physiological decline in mice
- Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation rescues cerebromicrovascular endothelial function and neurovascular coupling responses and improves cognitive function in aged mice
- Nicotinamide mononucleotide , a key NAD+ intermediate , treats the pathophysiology of diet- and age- induced diabetes in mice